Monday 1 July 2019

Did you know that I am on Instagram!

I have taken the leap onto Instagram! I am building my profile more and more with lots of different types of wedding photographs not like I use my blog so you will be seeing lots of different wedding photographs from lots of different weddings! Please feel free to follow me and I would be very happy if you did, you can find me here:

https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Below is a little selection from a very recent wedding at The Faversham Leeds that I have put on Instagram. I have used a lovely vintage tone on these wedding photographs and I think it works really well! If you like the vintage look just let me know and I can edit your wedding photos in the same way!!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk