Friday 19 July 2019

Corn Field Wedding Photography

Here is a small selection of wedding photographs from a very recent wedding at The Engine Shed Wetherby. The Engine Shed is a lovely contemporary venue and with its location being very close to some lovely fields I always like to visit them if they are in season.

The Engine Shed Wetherby is just a five minute drive from these fields and when I am there I always like to go and have a look and see what the fields are like and if the bride and groom are up for it, off we will go!

When I look for fields I always make sure that we can access them but also that we don't damage anything that is in the field, we will always stick to the tracks that are in the field as you can achieve the look of being really deep in a field when you're not! It all the magic that goes with wedding photography!

I have also added to these wedding photographs a vintage wedding photography tone and I think it really adds to the photograph as the bride had a vintage feel with her dress and hair accessory.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Please follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/