Saturday 13 January 2024

Tankersley Manor Barnsley Wedding Photographer

Lily and Ellis were married at Tankersley Manor in Barnsley in the lovely Pennine Suite. It was a gorgeous Summers day and my day started with the bridal preparations which was filled with lots of laughter and an emotional father of the bride!

The rest of the day was filled with a heartfelt wedding ceremony and this was followed by the family group wedding photographs and lots of lovely bride and groom wedding photography around the grounds of Tankersley Manor. As Tankersley Manor is a dog friendly wedding venue there were two very special VIPs!

As a recommended wedding photographer at Tankersley Manor, I know all the lovely spots for your wedding photography and you will be in safe hands.

For more information on my wedding photography packages, you can visit my website www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/