Monday 15 July 2019

Bankfield Hotel Bradford Wedding Photography Slideshow

This recent wedding saw me visit the Mecure Bradford Bankfield Hotel for wedding photography. This venue is one that a visit a couple of times a wedding season and I always find different places to take wedding photographs! My day started with the bridal preparations at the Bankfield Hotel before I met with the groom and his men for their wedding photographs which involved playing how many groomsmen can we fit in a vintage car!

After this it was time for the outdoor wedding ceremony which was a lovely touch but it was really sunny! From there we made our way outside for the family group wedding photographs before the bride and groom photography which we did just outside of the Bankfield Hotel on a woodland path!

Once the meal was done it was time for the speeches and cutting of the cake before I left them to enjoy their evening reception.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

And please feel free to follow me on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/