Thursday 10 October 2024

Whitley Hall Sheffield Wedding Photographer

As a Sheffield wedding photographer, I visit Whitley Hall for wedding photography lots throughout the year. There is lots that you can do there and Nicole and Jake were married at Whitley Hall this Summer.

My day started with bridal preparations at Whitley Hall in the new suite which is gorgeous and has lots of natural light, before the wedding ceremony in the Whitley Suite.

The rest of the day was filled with the family group shots in the grounds of Whitley Hall and some gorgeous bride and groom wedding photography too.

Nicole had a lovely idea for a bridal photo in her preparations and it created a stunning bridal photo that included her bridesmaids too.

If you are getting married at Whitley Hall in Sheffield and looking for a wedding photographer, you can find all my packages and pricing on my wedding photography website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

For Instagram you can find me here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/