Tuesday 8 October 2024

The Venue Bowers Mill Wedding Photographer

 As a wedding photographer at the Venue Bowers Mill, it was a pleasure to be a part of Jade and Tom's wedding day, along with my usual style of wedding photography that I do, Jade and Tom wanted to try something a bit cheeky and contemporary and I found the perfect loading bay to do this in!

The Venue Bowers Mill has lots of wonderful industrial places to use for wedding photographs but the loading bay was just perfect for these contemporary wedding photos. Jade had the perfect wedding dress with a cheeky slit that looked amazing when it was thrown!

If you are getting married at The Venue Bowers Mill and want to use the industrial vibe for your wedding photographs, then I am the wedding photographer for you!

You can find my wedding photography packages here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

I am on Facebook and Instagram if you would like to give me a follow: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/