Thursday 10 October 2024

The Fleece Countryside Inn Barkisland Wedding Photographer

Amy and Matt had their lovely wedding day at The Fleece Countryside Inn and as a Halifax wedding photographer I have visited the Fleece Countryside Inn lots of times before. 

Now you all know how much I love a dog at a wedding but Amy and Matt had two fur babies at their wedding and I was in heaven, they were such bundles of energy but we still managed to get some photos with them!

Amy and Matt also had some very special entertainment for their wedding guests and the Undercover Waiters made an appearance to really get the guests going and it made for some amazing natural wedding photos.

If you are looking for a Fleece Countryside Inn wedding photographer and would like to know more about the wedding photography packages I have to offer, you can visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/