Thursday 8 February 2024

The Venue Halifax Wedding Photographer

This wedding day blog is from Diane and Dave's wedding day at The Venue in Halifax, which is a lovely industrial wedding venue that I love to visit for wedding photography.

My day started in the bridal suite for all the preparations and lots of fun wedding photography, then it was time for the wedding ceremony which was filled with lovely moments.

After the wedding ceremony it was time for the family group wedding photos, lots of confetti and bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast.

The rest of the day was filled with lots of natural wedding photography to really tell the story of Diane and Dave's wedding day.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/