Wednesday 14 February 2024

Tankersley Manor Wedding Photographer Barnsley

Another blog and another visit to Tankersley Manor in Barnsley, this time for Phoebe and Tom's wedding day.

My day started with Phoebe and her preparations before the wedding ceremony which was filled with lots of lovely moments and happiness.

The weather wasn't on our side but that doesn't matter at Tankersley Manor as using the Crook Barn as a backdrop for the family group wedding photos and lots of bride and groom photos too. Phoebe and Tom also braved the rain for a stunning rain photo which lets me get a bit creative!

The rest of the day was filled with lots of lovely moments and natural wedding photography before the evening reception and dancing.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/