Thursday 8 February 2024

Tankersley Manor Hotel Barnsley Wedding Photographer

As a recommended photographer at Tankersley Manor, I have the pleasure of visiting Tankersley Manor many times for wedding photography throughout the year in all seasons and it's always lovely to be at Tankersley Manor.

My day started with the bride and her preparations before the wedding ceremony in the lovely Crook Barn. After the confetti and family group wedding photos it was time for a little bit of bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast.

The rest of the day was filled with lots of natural wedding photography before a gorgeous sunset which just had to be photographed and the first dance and party!

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/