Monday 5 February 2024

Cubley Hall Sheffield Wedding Photographer

This wedding photography blog is from Amy-Jo and Corey's wedding day at Cubley Hall, which is a new wedding venue in Sheffield for me to visit for wedding photography.

It was a very wet and windy day for Amy-Jo and Corey but that didn't stop us and we managed to dodge the rain for most of the day!

My day started with the bridal preparations at Cubley Hall, before the wedding ceremony which was filled with lots of lovely moments. After this it was time for the family group wedding photos before the rain arrived and we spent the rest of the day running in and out of the rain!

After the wedding breakfast and speeches, we had the chance to get some lovely night time wedding photos before the first dance and evening reception.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/