Monday 13 February 2023

Bridal Party Wedding Photography

Once the family group wedding photos have been completed, it's time for the bridal party wedding photos! This is a much less formal feeling set of wedding photos where you can have fun with your bridal party.

There are lots of ideas for your bridal party wedding photos which I am more than happy to try with you. This could be jumping together, walking or even the new trend of editorial wedding photography which I am always happy to try.

Your bridal party wedding photography is a time to relax and bring a bit of light hearted wedding photography to your day.

These bridal party wedding photographs are from Sandburn Hall in York, Tankersley Manor in Barnsley and East Riddlesden Hall in Keighley which are all wedding venues that I visit for wedding photography lots through the wedding season.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my dedicated wedding photography website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/