Wednesday 15 February 2023

Northorpe Barn Wedding Photographer

Here is a lovely blog from Emma and Agris's wedding day, who were married at Northorpe Hall in Mirfield. 

Northorpe Hall in Mirfield is a new wedding venue for me to visit for wedding photography and it's a beautiful rustic barn with a very relaxed feel. My day started with Emma for her bridal preparations before we made our way to Northorpe Hall, this wasn't before a minor blip where the best man had forgotten the rings but this was all sorted before Emma arrived!

After the wedding ceremony, it was time for a few formal group wedding photos before lots of natural wedding photography to capture the guests enjoying Emma and Agris's wedding day. After the speeches the dance floor came alive with great music and lots of dancing!

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my website www.fsimaging.co.uk or just get in touch.

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/