Monday 28 February 2022

Wortley Hall Sheffield Wedding Photography

This colourful wedding photography blog is from Jackie and Josh's wedding at Wortley Hall in Sheffield. I love to visit Wortley Hall Sheffield for wedding photography as it has lots of different wedding photography locations to use.

My day started with the bride and her preparations before the wedding ceremony which was filled with laughter. After this it was time for the family group wedding photographs in the grounds of Wortley Hall before the bride and groom wedding photographs where we explored all the Wortley Hall has to offer.

The rest of the day was filled with a more documentary style of wedding photography before the first dance.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer you can find them all on my wedding photography website here:


Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/