Monday 14 February 2022

Dronfield Hall Barn Derbyshire Wedding Photography

This blog is from Steffi and Alex's wedding at Dronfield Hall in Derbyshire, this is a new wedding venue for me and the rustic barn is a lovely feature of Dronfield Hall. My day started with the bridal preparations before we made our way to Dronfield Hall Barn for the wedding ceremony. 

It was a lovely relaxed wedding day and the wedding photographs had a lovely mix of formal and also a documentary photography style. 

The rest of the day was filled with some lovely bride and groom wedding photography in the grounds of Dronfield Hall which are filled with wild flowers which gives a woodland feel to the wedding photographs and my day ended with some emotional speeches.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer you can visit www.fsimaging.co.uk or just get in touch

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/