Wednesday 19 January 2022

Whitley Hall Sheffield Wedding Photography

This wedding photography blog is from Whitley Hall Sheffield which is a wedding venue that I visit a few times each wedding season. My day started with the bridal preparations and went all the way through the wedding day until just after the first dance. The day have a lovely mix of formal wedding photography and also a more documentary style of wedding photography. As it was a winter wedding at Whitley Hall there was the opportunity to do some night time wedding photography and as the bride and groom had chosen a star theme for their wedding day I added some lovely stars to the night time wedding photographs.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have you can visit my website www.fsimaging.co.uk or just get in touch.

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/