Wednesday 5 January 2022

Tankersley Manor Wedding Decoration Crook Barn and Pennine Suite

As some of you may know I am a recommended photographer at Tankersley Manor Hotel Barnsley and I get to photograph all the lovely decor that Tracy Williamson Designs and Weddings by Dragonfly create for the showcases and wedding fayres! Here is The Crook Barn designed by Weddings by Dragonfly and The Pennine Suite designed by Tracy Williamson Design from the last Winter showcase. 

Did you know that Tankersley Manor are holding a Wedding Showcase very soon so all you newly engaged couples get to have a look around! It is on Sunday the 16th of January! Visit Tankersley's Facebook for more information and I will also be there for all your photography needs!

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have offer then just get in touch or visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/