Monday 7 December 2020

Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield Wedding Photography

Are you getting married at Waterton Park Hotel? 

I have been visiting Waterton Park Hotel in Wakefield for over 10 years now for wedding photography and it is a beautiful wedding venue set on it's own island. The wedding photography opportunities are endless!

The wedding coordinators are fantastic at making sure your day runs without a hitch and really look after you. They have a swimming pool and spa on site too so you can be pampered too!

In the Winter, Waterton Park Hotel has some great night time photograph opportunities too, there has been a few times I have been there where the lake has been frozen it was so cold! Totally worth going out in the cold for!

If you are looking for quite a unique wedding venue for your wedding day I would definitely have a look to see what they have to offer. 

I cover the Yorkshire and Humberside region for wedding photography so please just get in touch as I will have probably visited your wedding venue before!

If you are still looking for a wedding photographer then please visit my website at www.fsimaging.co.uk where you can find all my packages and pricing. 

You can also visit my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/