Wednesday 2 December 2020

Tankersley Manor Hotel Wedding Photography Happy Anniversary Jodie and Lee

I am a little late with this Anniversary post for Jodie & Lee's wedding who were married at Tankersley Manor on the 30th November last year!

It was a very misty November day but not too cold which was lovely! As the day went on the mist got a bit thicker and it added a real Autumn and Winter feel to the wedding photographs!

Happy Anniversary to Jodie & Lee! 

As a recommended photographer at Tankersley Manor Hotel Barnsley I know all the best places for your wedding photography and you can be rest assured you are in safe hands!

I am happy to cover the Yorkshire and Humberside regions for wedding photography at no extra charge!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer please keep me in mind and have a look at my prices and packages on my website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk


Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/