Monday 30 November 2020

Holmfield Arms Wakefield Wedding Photography

 Today I thought I would do a shout out for a wedding venue that I hope to be photographing at more in the coming wedding season! The Holmfield Arms is set in Thornes Park in Wakefield so there are endless wedding photography opportunities just a couple of steps away for the building! What more can you ask for!

If you are looking for a wedding venue that can offer both a marquee or a more formal indoor setting then have a look at what The Holmfield Arms can offer.

I am happy to travel all over the Yorkshire region and also the Humberside region for wedding photography and I have worked at many Yorkshire wedding venues before so please just get in touch if you like my wedding photography style!

Once you have found your perfect wedding venue you can find out more about my wedding photography packages on my website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk or you can get in touch I am always more than happy to help with any questions or queries!

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/