Tuesday 6 October 2020

Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract Wedding Photography

Here are a few more wedding photographs from Emma & Dean's wedding at Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract last weekend.

It has been really lovely to still be able to photograph weddings, even though it was a little different to what they had planned it was a day filled with love and making the commitment to each other! And of course lots of rain!!  But it is supposed to be lucky if it rains on your wedding day! 😍

I know Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract really well for wedding photography and I have visited Kings Croft many times over the years!

For more information on the wedding photography packages I have to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

If you are getting married in the next 30 days and would like a wedding photographer please just get in touch as I would love to be able to help.

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/