Tuesday 22 September 2020

The Perfect Intimate Wedding Photography Packages

Well today has been a hard one for the wedding Industry however I have always been a cup half full kind of girl, always looking to the positive and always hoping for the best

I know that todays announcement will be a bit of a nightmare for some of my wonderful wedding couples, however some of my most favourite weddings over the years have been Intimate weddings, everyone knows each other so well and it's so friendly and you have the opportunity to have wedding photographs with all your guests which is something that isn't always possible with larger weddings (see always a positive!!)

As I have photographed quite a few weddings just recently that have been subject to the Covid guidelines I know how to work within these guidelines and still capture some stunning wedding photography

If you are looking at having an Intimate wedding or your wedding day plans have changed I have 2 perfect wedding photography packages available for you to choose from

If you want to know more please just get in touch www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/