Sunday 6 September 2020

Sparkler Wedding Photography

It is September already can you believe it! The Autumn feel is in the air in the evening and now is the time that the nights are drawing in too!

I quite often have couples asking if I can do Sparkler wedding photographs and the answer is yes I can!! I am going to be posting a few more in the coming days so that you can get an idea of what I can do! 

These night time wedding photographs were taken at Rogerthorpe Manor in Badsworth. Rogerthorpe Manor is a venue that I visit quite a few times during the wedding season for wedding photography so I know all the lovely places that you can use for wedding photography there!

I also can do night time wedding photographs too they work well from October to around March time!

If you would like to find out more information about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk


Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/


Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/