Monday 11 March 2013

Wedding Photography at Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield


I haven't been very good recently at posting previous works on here but I thought I would start with a wedding at one of my favourite venues, Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield. The day started with the bride and her preparations and some wedding photography with the groom and his men at Waterton Park Hotel before the wedding ceremony began. The rest of the day was filled with the family wedding photographs and the all important bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast and speeches. My day ended with the bride and groom’s first dance and I wish them a long and happy life together. There were so many lovely images from the day but I thought I would share a few with you! 
For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk