Tuesday 18 February 2020

Natural Wedding Photography at Wortley Hall Sheffield

Sometimes wedding couples ask me if natural wedding photography is something that I do and the answer to that is yes. I always try at every wedding that I photograph to get natural wedding photographs, sometimes it is easy to do sometimes its a bit more tricky!

I always say that you need a nice mix of both, the ceremony, speeches and first dance are all natural moments and if you would like your wedding photography to feel more natural I would always recommend having fewer group photos as these can make your wedding photography feel more posed and it also frees me up to wander around your wedding guests to see what I can capture of them.

With the bride and groom wedding photography I call it posed to feel natural and there are lots of different tricks and tips I use to make the wedding photos of the bride and groom look natural, whether that be not looking at camera, enjoying a moment to yourselves and walking together works really well too!

These wedding photographs are from a wedding at Wortley Hall Sheffield where I have shown the more natural side of the wedding photography rather than the posed side which is something that you can get with the Platinum package as there is myself and an assistant.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/