Thursday 13 August 2020

It's been 156 days since I photographed a wedding... today this happened

After 156 days without photographing a wedding... today this happened!!

A social distanced wedding ceremony at Doncaster Registry Office in the beautiful Priory Place then on location for some wedding photographs!

The personalised masks were an idea that the bride and myself joked about but I think they worked really well for a couple of fun wedding photographs!

During this surreal time that we are all going through I have really missed photography and all things weddings and it has been brilliant to be able to get the chance to photograph again, thank you Helen & Jamie!!

If you are going ahead with your wedding and would like a photographer please visit my website www.fsimaging.co.uk for more information the wedding photography packages that I have to offer or just get in touch!

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/