Tuesday 3 January 2023

Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield Wedding Photographer

Here is a lovely full blog from Larissa and Elliott's wedding, who were married at Waterton Park Hotel in Wakefield which is a wedding venue that I visit for wedding photography many times through the year.

My day started with Elliott and his groomsmen before Larissa made her entrance into the wedding ceremony which was held in the Waterton Suite at Waterton Park Wakefield. The rest of the day was filled with lots of confetti and some lovely bride and groom wedding photography around the grounds of Waterton Parl. We even were able to use some smoke bombs in the wedding photography as it wasn't as windy as it usually is at Waterton Park.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/