Tuesday 10 January 2023

Sandburn Hall York Wedding Photographer

Here is a lovely blog from Emma and James's wedding day who were married at Sandburn Hall in York which is a wedding venue that I visit for wedding photography many times through the year.

It was a lovely Summers day and Emma and James wanted a great mix of natural wedding photography and some stunning bride and groom wedding photography which is something that I am always happy to provide! The fields at Sandburn Hall York are always a lovely place to take wedding photographs in and it adds a little bit extra to an already beautiful wedding venue.

My day started with the bridal preparations before making our way to the wedding ceremony at Sandburn Hall. This was followed by the family group wedding photographs and some bridal party fun before I ventured away with the bride and groom for their wedding photographs in the grounds of Sandburn Hall. 

The rest of the day was filled with lots of natural wedding photography and some great dancing in the evening which is always great to capture.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/