Wednesday 17 February 2021

What Questions Should I Ask My Wedding Photographer

I had a think about what questions I have been asked by bride and grooms in my wedding photography consultations with them and I thought I would put together a little question and answer session with myself! If you have any more questions that I haven't covered here then please just get in touch as I would be more than happy to answer them. 


Do You Have My Date Available?

When you get in touch with me the first thing I will ask you is what your wedding date is to make sure that I have your wedding date available, as I can get booked 2 years in advance depending on the date but don't let that put you off enquiring about your wedding date as I maybe available!



How Long Have You Been Working as a Wedding Photographer? How Many Weddings Do You Shoot a Year?

I have been a wedding photographer since 2006! I live and breath wedding photography and I also have a portrait studio too. I am very skilled photographer and I have also won awards for my wedding photography so you are in good hands!
I photograph lots of weddings each year as I just love being allowed to be involved in your special day, it is a very big honor!



Can I See Wedding Albums?


Yes of course you can, I have wedding albums at the studio and if you can't visit the studio I have a video on my social media that you can view!



Have You Worked at Our Venue Before? 

I have worked at lots of different venues through the years and I am also recommended at a few too so I may have already worked at your wedding venue before. If I haven't I will do some research on your wedding venue and also try to arrive early on the day to have nosey around on the day. Venue visits aren't something that I can always do as I am quite often very busy editing wedding photographs.





What Wedding Packages Do You Offer?


I offer 3 wedding photography packages, the Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each one covers different moments of your wedding day. The Silver covers from 45 minutes before your wedding ceremony up until you go in for your wedding breakfast or up to 4 hours which ever comes first. The Gold covers from 2 hours before the ceremony with bridal preparations up until the speeches or you can run the package from arrivals at the wedding ceremony up until the first dance. The Platinum covers 2 hours of bridal preparations up until the first dance with 2 photographers (the 2nd photographer leaves after the speeches) You can find out more details about all the wedding photography packages that I offer on my website www.fsimaging.co.uk





Do You Offer an Engagement Shoot?


Yes you can have an engagement shoot if you would like to! These are £25 and include 1 high quality image download from a private web gallery that will be presented to you after the shoot. You have an hour of photography time and the photographs will be processed in colour, black and white and a couple of vintage tones. You can see more about the pre wedding shoots I offer here: https://www.fsimaging.co.uk/preweddingshoot


Can We Pay an Extra Fee If We Require You to Stay Longer?


Absolutely, if you would like to have extra hours I charge £50 per hour.




How Much is the booking fee and When Do You Need It By?


I ask for a £100 non refundable booking fee, this secures your wedding date in the diary. As soon as you have decided that you would like to have me for your wedding photography the booking fee and booking form are required. I can't hold dates as I get lots of enquiries all the time so if you are looking to book me I would do it sooner rather than later!


How Long Will the Pictures Take to Arrive? Will We Receive Digital Copies of the Images – and How Many Will That Be?

The photos take 2 to 3 weeks to be edited and processed for you. I ask all couples to check the client gallery for your wedding photographs, when you see them just drop me an email or message and I will be able to give you the password for the private preview gallery. The photographs will be processed in full colour first, then in black and white and also a couple of vintage tones too.

You receive the high quality images in the web gallery, this is set to download once you have approved the images so that you can get the high quality images to use as you wish. The amount that you will receive depends on the package that you choose.


Any Other Questions?

If you have any more questions about anything that I haven't covered here please just get in touch as I will be more than happy to answer them for you! You can use the contact form on the website here: https://www.fsimaging.co.uk/getintouch

You can get in touch by Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield
Or you can use Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/