Monday 3 October 2022

Sandburn Hall York Wedding Photography

Here is a little peek at Shaunna and Russell's wedding day, who were married at Sandburn Hall in York. Sandburn Hall is a wedding venue that I visit for wedding photography many times through the year and it is always great to go back. Sandburn Hall has a rustic barn feel and it has lots offer for wedding photography.
This was the second time that I got to use smoke bombs at Sandburn Hall and it is always fun to use them in wedding photography.
My day started with bridal preparations at Sandburn Hall Hotel before the wedding ceremony in the Rose garden. It was a great day at Sandburn Hall for wedding photography.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have offer you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.fsimaging.co.uk

You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/