Thursday 2 January 2020

Rogerthorpe Manor Autumn Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me return to Rogerthorpe Manor for wedding photography. Rogerthorpe is a venue that I visit a few times a year and when I photographed this wedding I went every week!
My day started with bridal preparations at Rogerthorpe Manor before the groom arrived. After a few wedding photographs of the bride and her party in her room it was time for the wedding ceremony which was filled with some lovely moments.
After this we ventured outside for the family group wedding photographs around the grounds of Rogerthorpe Manor and also the bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast. After this it was time for the speeches and first dance but not before a beautiful night time wedding photograph where I captured a shooting star!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Give me a follow at https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/