Who doesn't love a confetti tunnel! It literally gets everywhere! But they are great fun to photograph! When you are planning your wedding photography definately have think about doing a confetti tunnel and the more confetti you have the better!
These wedding confetti tunnels were photographed in York, Tankersley Manor Barnsley, Crow Hill Marsden, Wortley Hall Sheffield and Ringwood Hall Chesterfield.
For more information on the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk
Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/
Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/
- Website is back!!
- Important Information about the Website
- International Friends Day
- Tankersley Manor Wedding Suites Photography
- Happy Anniversary to Victoria & Paul Wedding Photo...
- Free Digital Download
- Check the Date
- Old Joke Day
- 136 Days and Counting
- Featured in Your Yorkshire Wedding Magazine The De...
- Happy Anniversary Jessica And James Wedding Photog...
- A bit of Studio Decoration
- The Village Hotel Morley South Leeds
- Happy Monday and Happy Anniversary to Melissa and ...
- Who doesn't love a Confetti Tunnel
- Happ Anniversary to Emily & Ben Wedding Photograph...
- Crook Barn at Tankersley Manor
- Good Luck to Wedding Venues
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2019 (45)
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)