Tuesday 7 January 2020

The Saddle Room and Bell Barn Leyburn Wedding Photography

This Autumn wedding saw me visit The Bell Barn Leyburn for wedding photography. The Bell Barn and Saddle Room is a new venue for me and I would love to go back as there are lots of different wedding photography opportunities there, including a smoke breathing dragon!

My day started with the preparations of the bride and groom before the wedding ceremony took place in The Bell Barn, after this it was time for the family group wedding photographs before we took the bride and groom to wonder around the grounds at The Bell Barn Leyburn for their wedding photography before the wedding breakfast and speeches. After this it was time for a well deserved rest for the bride and groom and their guests before the cake cutting and first dance.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Why not give me a follow on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/