Tuesday 12 February 2019

Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield Winter Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me return to Cedar Court Hotel for wedding photography on a lovely Winters day. My first point of call was to visit the bride and her party for the preparations before the wedding ceremony which was to be held at Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield. The groom and his men were in high spirits and there was some lovely moments in the ceremony. After this it was time for the family group wedding photographs in the gardens at Cedar Court before it the bride and groom wedding photography which produced some great wedding photographs but also resulted in the bride losing her veil in a tree! It was then time for the wedding speeches before the wedding breakfast. The rest of the day was filled with the first dance and some sparkler shots before I took my leave.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

Follow me on Instagram at:
https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/