Sunday 6 January 2019

The Pheasant Hotel Harome Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me visit The Pheasant Hotel Harome for wedding photography. I normally visit The Pheasant for wedding photography in the Winter so it was great to go on a lovely Summers day. The bride and groom had gone for a vintage feel theme and a very relaxed day for their wedding and it really fitted with The Pheasant.

My day started with the bride and her preparations before the wedding ceremony which was to be held in the conservatory at The Pheasant. After the wedding ceremony it was time for the family group wedding photographs and the bride and groom wedding photography before the informal wedding breakfast and speeches that were held outside in the gardens of The Pheasant.

Because it was a Summer day there was lots of light left after the wedding breakfast so that mean't that we could do some more bride and groom wedding photography which is my favourite thing to do! My day ended with the first dance.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/