Sunday 22 March 2020

Another Virus Update

Well this week has been an emotional one to say the least not just for my lovely wedding couples but also for me too in 12 years of photography nothing has ever before happened like this! So I just wanted to give everyone an update

If you have to postpone because of the virus my policy from the beginning is and will continue to be that I will transfer your booking and payments to an new date where ever possible. If you have paid your balance already this will be moved to the new date too. 

In the unfortunate event that I couldn't cover your new wedding date I have trusted photographers that I know and if I am not able to attend your new wedding date I will be in touch with them straight away to see if they are available for you.

I pride myself in looking out for my wedding couples and giving the best service I can and this last week has been really hard but I hope that I have provided everyone that has been in touch with the best I could give!

I know that it is such a stressful time for so many wedding couples as no one ever wants to rearrange their wedding date but just think when you do get married you will be able to really enjoy your day and not have anything to worry about other than getting married!

Most important of all is that you are all looking after yourselves and keeping yourselves safe. 2020 is a crazy year that will go down in history but lets all make sure that we all get to 2021 healthy.
Im sure that the following days and weeks are going to be some the strangest we have ever seen but just keep strong and keep safe, your wedding date will come around again before you know it!