Tuesday 17 September 2019

York Pavilion Hotel Wedding Photography Slideshow

Not done one of these for a while as it has been so busy! This slideshow saw me return to Best Western York Pavilion Hotel for wedding photography, I like the Pavilion York and it's somewhere that I have been going to for years!

My day started with the bride and her preparations before I met with a very nervous groom before the wedding ceremony which had some lovely readings, after this it was time for the family group shots in the gardens of Best Western York Pavilion Hotel before the bride and groom wedding photography in the beautiful court yard. The wedding breakfast followed and the speeches, then a quick break and it was time for the cake cutting and first dance.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/

And Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fsimagingwakefield/