Friday 12 July 2019

Ways that you can book a Photography Service with me

Hi everyone, just a quick information blog really!!

If you would like to book me for your wedding photography that would be great! I have a lot of people asking me how to make sure that I am booked for their wedding photography and it's very easy!

I ask for a £100 deposit if you are wanting wedding photography only or £150 if you are wanting wedding photography and the photobooth (subject to availability) that secures your wedding date in the diary. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions that can be found here: https://www.fsimaging.co.uk/wedding-photography/wedding-photography-terms-conditions

Then that's it until the 4 to 6 week point where we would get together to go through all the details of your wedding day and make a plan!

The next question is usually how can I pay the deposit WELL this is what this blog is about! There are a number of ways that you can pay your deposit, the easiest is the online booking form that is on the website, it can be found here: https://www.fsimaging.co.uk/wedding-booking-form

Once you have filled in the booking form (don't worry it's just for my files and won't be used for anything other than information so that I know where I am going and when!) then you click submit and you are taken through to the payment section of the website. Once I have received your deposit I confirm that I have received your deposit to you via the email address that you provide on the wedding booking form!

Another way is to visit the studio in Wakefield, some people like to do this to meet me and make sure I am real haha, you are more than welcome to visit the studio, I run appointments Monday To Thursday 9am to 9pm (Friday to Sunday aren't available due to weddings) You can see the albums I have to offer and ask any questions you have! You can pay the deposit at the studio via card or cash either isn't a problem and you can fill out a booking form there too!

You can also give me a call on 07545 323966 or 01924 335563 and we can have a chat, you can ask any questions and then if you are happy you can pay the deposit over the telephone via a credit or debit card. Again all your details are not saved. If you pay your deposit over the telephone I will ask for an email address so that I can send you the link to the booking form and also confirmation of your wedding photography booking.

I hope that helps with an deposit questions you may have but if there is anything that I have missed or that you are unsure of you can always give me a call, fill in a enquiry form, send me a text or message me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield/