If you follow my blog you will know that Waterton Park Wakefield is quite a regular venue for me and I visit lots of times a year in all different seasons. This wedding was a late wedding where they just wanted to have their friends and family together to celebrate their marriage without speeches or much formality.
My day started with the bride and her preparations at Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield before meeting with the groom and his men before the wedding ceremony. The weather for this wedding was heavy showers or fine rain but that didn't put off the bride and groom! After the wedding ceremony we moved onto the bride and groom wedding photography around the grounds of Waterton Park before taking the family group wedding photographs in Walton Hall. As there was no sit down meal it was straight into the evening reception and first dance.
For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit
Find me on Facebook at:
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (45)
- Waterton Park Wakefield Wedding Photography
- Waterton Park Hotel Spring Wedding Photography Sli...
- The Downe Arms Scarborough Wedding Photography Sli...
- Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract Wedding Photography S...
- Hazlewood Castle Wedding Photography slideshow
- The Old Barn Esholt Wedding Photography Slideshow
- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)