Wednesday 12 April 2017

Hatfeild Hall Wakefield Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me visit Hatfeild Hall www.normantongolf.co.uk/Hospitality/Weddings.html for wedding photography. The weather for this wedding was really hot sunny sun and blue skies which to be out in and enjoying the day was lovely however it can be a bit of a nightmare when it comes to photography! 
My day started with the bride and her preparations before the wedding ceremony at Hatfeild Hall. After this it was time for the family group wedding photographs in the only bit of shade I could find which was in front of hatfeild hall. After a break it was time for the bride and groom wedding photography where I had to think out of the box and decided to use the driveway of Hatfeild Hall as my first location. This led on to some other lovely spots with the bride and groom before the wedding breakfast. After this it was time for the evening reception and first dance with some speeches from the best men. 

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit: www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield