Saturday 22 October 2016

Wakefield Town Hall Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me visit Wakefield Town Hall for wedding photography on a very wet day. My day started with the bride and her preparations before I made my way to Wakefield Town Hall to meet up with the groom and his men. The bride arrived and thankfully it wasn't raining so after a few wedding photographs with her weding party it was time for the ceremony to begin. After this the heavens opened and the family wedding photographs had to be taken inside Wakefield Town Hall before the bride and groom braved the weather for some lovely wedding photographs at the town hall before we made our way to The Kings Arm Heath Common Wakefield. Dodging the rain I managed to get some lovely bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast and speeches.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that FS Imaging has to offer please visit:
www.fsimaging.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/fsimagingwakefield